Treatment is unique for each individual and depends on his/her personal needs and goals. When working with your child, I communicate thoroughly with parents and all doctors/therapists who are engaged as part of your treatment team. My multi-disciplinary approach stems from my background as both a clinical and school psychologist specializing in child and family therapy.
- Day, evening and weekend appointments available
- In office, home and on site sessions available
- Individualized goals based on individual needs
- Brief and Long term therapy options
- Therapy dog available on request
- Emphasis placed on the individual
- I work with everyday people who are at a time in their lives where they need support and want to move their life forward in a healthier direction
Given the ongoing development of a child’s brain, early intervention and therapy is integral to making a positive impact in their lives.